We are currently looking for an Associate for our Corporate Structuring team in our Bahrain office. This individual will be responsible for advising on a wide variety of corporate structuring and restructuring related projects specialising in advising on corporate structures for our clients and implementing these structures in a legally compliant and efficient manner.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Advising on restructuring or transactional (e.g. private placement, acquisitions or mergers) structures including those with a cross-border element, as well as the process of implementation.
- Advising on optimal corporate structure to conduct commercial activities in Bahrain at all stages, on behalf of international, regional and local clients.
- Handling all stages of the corporate incorporation process (for branches, WLLs, SPCs, and Joint Stock Companies) from initial enquiry to issuance of Active With Licence Commercial Registration.
- Post qualification experience – 2 – 5 years
- Language(s) – English and Arabic (fluency in both).
- Qualifying jurisdiction/s – Bahrain; additional jurisdictions will also be an advantage.
- Regional GCC experience- Wider GCC experience is an advantage, but not essential.